Butchery Masterclass 2020
Join us in this meat-to-knife masterclass, the perfect gift experience for any meat-eater or for those wanting to learn a new skill!
Our qualified Master Butcher will give you a guided tutorial, demonstrating and explaining the different cuts, where each cut comes from and what to look for when buying meat. Then it's time to get ready by sharpening your own knifes, and using your new skills on a cut of meat.
This 3 hour experience starts by meeting at the Farm Shop Reception at 9am and finishes at 12pm.
Dates are chosen upon booking.
What to Expect
The perfect gift and experience for any meat lover, this butchery master class will teach you everything you need to know about preparing great cuts of top-quality meat. Sharpen your knives and get stuck in to preparing either the finest locally reared chicken, carving a succulent rack of lamb, tender pork loin, or creating the perfect steak.
Note dates selected upon booking.What's Included
• A place on our group butchery masterclass for one adult only.
• Meat to the value of£10 that you prepared in the experience.
• Experience to be completed on selected dates by March 2020. All dates are subject to availability upon booking as places are limited.
• Minimum age is 18 years old.
• Additional classes – eg. for a group of friends - may be arranged depending upon availability, please ask
• Please note that you will work on either a rack of lamb, chicken, beef steak or loin of pork on your experience day.
• No refunds once booking is made.
How do I get my voucher?
After receiving your order, we will email you with confirmation and a link to down load and print your gift voucher. Simply write in the recipient’s name and the date of the experience before giving them the voucher. For an additional £5.50 we can post a printed version of the voucher with a Church Farm greeting card. Please allow seven working days to receive the posted voucher.