Norfolk Black Turkey
Enjoy a Church Farm Norfolk Black Traditional Turkey.
- Norfolk Black Turkeys are a popular choice, remaining much closer to the wilder strains of turkey.
- Norfolk Blacks are slow to mature and lead active lives, giving a deeper flavour and more tightly grained meat than the intensively reared alternative.
- Free range and allowed to grow slowly and roam in our woodland at Church Farm.
- Dressed and hung on the farm for low stress and maximum flavour
- All our turkeys are grown to maturity, not to size.
- We prepare your turkey and carefully package it so that it is ready for you to pop straight into the oven. Giblets inside!
Use drop down box to select different weights.